WERUVA Wok the Dog Food for Dogs (Grain Free)
Wok the Dog with Chicken, Beef and Pumpkin in Gravy
Your dog will be struttin' its full belly after dining on this feast of boneless, skinless, white breast meat chicken mixed with shredded beef, pumpkin, carrot and sweet potato. One meal your dog won't be "too sexy for" :-). Made with class and sass free of added antibiotics and hormones and also cage free.
- Gourmet, natural canned dog food with a delicious recipe featuring Omega-3 rich mackerel flakes and pumpkin mixed in a rich lamb pate
- All of Weruva's dog food formulas are formulated with the carnivore in mind, so this recipe focuses on high quality protein, minimal carbs and a high moisture content for the most nutritious meal around for your pup.
- Recipe is grain-free, gluten-free, starch-free and carrageenan-free, so it's ideal for any pups with sensitive tummies or allergies
- Contains added vitamins and minerals to make this delicious food a complete and balanced diet
- Suitable for all life stages, can be served as a standalone diet or as a yummy topper for dry food
Chicken (Boneless, Skinless, White Breast), Beef, Water Sufficient For Processing, Pumpkin, Carrot, Sweet Potato, Potato Starch, Sunflower Seed Oil, Dicalcium Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Dried Spinach, Choline Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Ferrous Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Copper Sulfate, Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement.
This formula is designed for adult maintenance. Feed according to the age, size, and activity of your dog. If fed alone, feed adult dogs 1 oz for each pound of body weight, best fed twice a day. Your dog should have access to clean, fresh water.
Weruva always recommends switching your cat or dog's diet slowly and to adjust according to your pet's digestive stability. Typically, a 6 day transition suites most pet's needs. We recommend feeding a mix of 25% Weruva & 75% of the previous food for the first two days. For the next two days, feed 50% Weruva & 50% of the previous diet. Days 5 & 6, Feed 75% Weruva with 25% of the previous diet. Your pet should be fully adjusted to an exclusive high-quality Weruva diet thereafter.