WERUVA Hot Dayam Food for Dogs (Grain Free)
Weruva Hot Dayam with Luscious Lamb in Gelée
Along with some omega 3 rich mackerel, this meal which is mackerel flakes in a lamb pate, delivers a stylish and nutritious meal. This grain and gluten-free recipe is sure to please Fido!
- Gourmet, natural canned dog food with a delicious recipe featuring Omega-3 rich mackerel flakes and pumpkin mixed in a rich lamb pate
- All of Weruva's dog food formulas are formulated with the carnivore in mind, so this recipe focuses on high quality protein, minimal carbs and a high moisture content for the most nutritious meal around for your pup.
- Recipe is grain-free, gluten-free, starch-free and carrageenan-free, so it's ideal for any pups with sensitive tummies or allergies
- Contains added vitamins and minerals to make this delicious food a complete and balanced diet
- Suitable for all life stages, can be served as a standalone diet or as a yummy topper for dry food
Water for processing, Lamb, Mackerel, Pumpkin, Lamb Lung, Lamb Liver, Lamb Kidney, Sunflower Seed Oil, Locust Bean Gum, Xanthan Gum, Guar Gum, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3),Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6),Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement.
This formula is designed for adult maintenance. Feed according to the age, size, and activity of your dog. If fed alone, feed adult dogs 1 oz for each pound of body weight, best fed twice a day. Your dog should have access to clean, fresh water.
Weruva always recommends switching your cat or dog's diet slowly and to adjust according to your pet's digestive stability. Typically, a 6 day transition suites most pet's needs. We recommend feeding a mix of 25% Weruva & 75% of the previous food for the first two days. For the next two days, feed 50% Weruva & 50% of the previous diet. Days 5 & 6, Feed 75% Weruva with 25% of the previous diet. Your pet should be fully adjusted to an exclusive high-quality Weruva diet thereafter.