WERUVA 1 by Land & 2 by Sea Pouches for Cats
All Breed Sizes
Cats in the Kitchen 1 by Land & 2 by Sea - Tuna, Beef & Salmon in Gravy
The kitchen is so often the heart of the home. It is where our family gathers for meals, where we have our game night, where family bonds grow. We eat there, we laugh there - we feed our pets there. The inspiration for these delectable selections come from feeding our precious Cats in the Kitchen. Bring your cats to the heart of your home and share these savory cuts that are all fit for your kitchen carnivores.
- Convenient, easy to open pouches feature a gourmet recipe made with a mix of chicken and duck in a tasty gravy
- Recipe contains no grains, GMO ingredients, MSG, or carrageenan
- Gravy helps supplement moisture for cats that don't drink enough water and also helps maintain good urinary and digestive health
- Contains taurine which helps guards the heart and added vitamins and minerals to make this delicious food a complete and balanced diet
- Suitable for all life stages, can be served as a standalone diet or as a topper for dry food
Water Sufficient For Processing, Tuna, Beef, Salmon, Tapioca Starch, Sunflower Seed Oil, Tricalcium Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate, Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Ferrous Sulfate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Copper Sulfate, Folic Acid, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K) Vitamin B12 Supplement
Feed according to the age, size and activity of your cat. If fed alone, feed 1 oz for each pound of bodyweight daily, best fed twice a day. Your cat should have access to clean, fresh water. Refrigerate after opening.
Weruva always recommends switching your cat or dog's diet slowly and to adjust according to your pet's digestive stability. Typically, a 6 day transition suites most pet's needs. We recommend feeding a mix of 25% Weruva & 75% of the previous food for the first two days. For the next two days, feed 50% Weruva & 50% of the previous diet. Days 5 & 6, Feed 75% Weruva with 25% of the previous diet. Your pet should be fully adjusted to an exclusive high-quality Weruva diet thereafter.