CIPLA VETTriworm-D Deworming for Dogs (Single Tabs)
Puppy, Adult & Senior
All Breed Sizes
PLEASE NOTE: this product is only currently available for Cape Town delivery. If you would like us to deliver elsewhere in the country, please contact us for a delivery cost estimate.
Triworm-D is a deworming remedy suitable for dogs and puppies. Triworm is effective against Ascarids, hookworms, whipworms and tapeworms.
Each tablet contains Praziquantel 50 mg, Pyrantel pamoate 144 mg and Febantel 150 mg.
Directions for use
- Can be administered directly, or mixed/crushed with a small amount of food.
- Feeding or fasting before treatment is not necessary
- Regular deworming at intervals of 3 or 6 months is advised in order to control worm
- infestations. Puppies should be dewormed from the age of 2 - 12 weeks at 2 week intervals, and at regular intervals thereafter.
- Pregnant bitches should be dewormed prior to mating and 10 days before whelping.
- Can be given safely to all dogs including young puppies, old dogs, working dogs and pregnant bitches.
Dose according to body mass ie 1 tablet per 10 kg
- 0.5 - 2kg body mass - quarter tablet
- 2 - 5kg body mass - half tablet
- 6 - 10kg body mass - 1 tablet
- 11 - 15kg body mass - 1.5 tablet
- 16 - 20kg body mass - 2 tablets
- 21 -25kg body mass - 2.5 tablets
- 26 - 30kg body mass - 3 tablet.
DO NOT use simultaneously with Piperazine compounds