ROYAL CANIN Yorkshire Terrier Adult Wet Food - Pouches
Royal Canin Yorkshire Wet Food in Pouches- Specifically designed for the unique requirements of the Yorkshire terrier 1-10kg bodyweight. For puppies over 10 months of age and complements the Royal Canin Yorkshire Terrier Dry Food.
Water sufficient for processing, pork by-products, chicken by-products, chicken, pork liver, corn flour, powdered cellulose, vegetable oil, dried plain beet pulp, fish oil, carrageenan, pork plasma, carob bean gum, sodium silico aluminate, sodium tripolyphosphate, potassium chloride, calcium carbonate, vitamins [L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), niacin supplement, biotin, D-calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), riboflavin supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement], guar gum, taurine, natural flavors, DL-methionine, cysteine, glycine, trace minerals [zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate, zinc proteinate, copper sulfate, manganous oxide, sodium selenite, calcium iodate], sodium carbonate, choline chloride, magnesium oxide, marigold extract (Tagetes erecta L.).< p>
- Contributes to maintaining health of the Yorkshire’s skin and long coat with an exclusive blend of nutrients.
- Help satisfy the Yorkshire's appetite.
- Helps support digestive health.
- Specially for adult & mature Yorkshire Terriers over 10 months.
- Healthy intestinal transit - Formulated with soluble and insoluble fibres to support healthy intestinal transit.