RICKY LITCHFIELD Health Smart Braised Beef
Puppy, Adult & Senior
All Breed Sizes
A natural daily anti-inflammatory supplement which aids the prevention and management of degenerative joint conditions in dogs.
- Promotes a healthy heart and metabolic function
- Promotes a mobile, pain-free lifestyle in older dogs
- For maintenance of healthy hips and joints in growing dogs
- Provides pain relief in post-surgical rehabilitation, arthritis and hip dysplasia
- Sprinkle on food daily to ensure optimum maintenance of joints, skin and digestive system
- Aids in prevention or delay of symptoms in breeds prone to hip dysplasia, joint and skin conditions
- May be used long term with no negative side effects
- No drug interactions
Ricky Litchfield boasts an all-natural product range for dogs based on the active ingredient of our scientifically formulated Buchu extract. Give your pet the best chance of reducing pain and inflammation related to conditions such as rheumatism, arthritis, hip dysplasia, skin disorders, bladder infection and general injuries. In addition to treating inflammation, Ricky Litchfield products cause no harmful side effects as associated with traditionally used pain killers and anti-inflammatory drugs.
Buchu contains the potent bioflavonoids quercetin, rutin, hesperidin, diosmin as well as diosphenol and Vitamins A, B and E. Scientific literature has shown that these compounds reduce pain and inflammation in a wide range of conditions. Our scientifically formulated Buchu extract used in Ricky Litchfield products also aid in the maintenance of a healthy digestive tract making Ricky Litchfield a highly recommended alternative to traditionally used pain killers and anti-inflammatory drugs.
Buchu is a Fynbos shrub that is indigenous to South Africa and has a long history of use in traditional herbal medicine. The medicinal leaves of the Buchu plant can be used as an antiseptic on open wounds and blisters, as well as a potent, natural anti-inflammatory to help alleviate swollen and painful joints.