KYRON Mirra-Cote with BioZinc
Puppy, Adult & Senior
All Breed Sizes
Mirra-Cote® with BioZinc is a nutritional supplement that aids in the maintenance of a healthy coat. It contains Essential Fatty Acids (optimum Omega-6:Omega-3 ratio), vitamins, biotin, inositol and zinc.
Mirra-Cote® with BioZinc is an elegant emulsion with ingredients shown to provide relief to dogs and cats that suffer from dry, flaky skin.
- Essential Fatty Acids play an essential role in the formation and maintenance of healthy skin and coat. Omega-3’s have an anti-inflammatory effect, helping with moisture content and skin repair while Omega-6’s maintain skin and coat condition. Higher levels of Omega-3 aid in management of inflammatory skin conditions. Mirra-Cote with BioZinc contains an Omega-6:Omega-3 ratio of 5:1.
- Biotin, a water-soluble vitamin that plays an important role in skin appearance as well as in the strengthening of hair. A deficiency will adversely affect the skin and coat of affected pets, sometimes resulting in dermatitis.
- Zinc, although an absolute zinc deficiency is considered rare, supplementing the diet with zinc aids in the utilisation of linoleic acid (an Omega-6 fatty acid) and further promotes a healthy skin.
- Inositol keeps hair follicles healthy.
- Methionine is a sulphur-containing amino acid, which is necessary to provide the proteins to build healthy hair. A deficiency of methionine can result in brittle hair.
- Vitamin B6 is involved with the metabolism of numerous nutrients enhancing efficacy.
Mirra-Cote® with BioZinc emulsion provides a consistent delivery of the active ingredients with every depression of the pump.
Directions for use:
Shake the bottle. Give once daily mixed into food.
- Cats, small dogs: ¼ to ½ medicine measure (1-2 pump strokes)
- Medium-large dogs: ¾ to 1 medicine measure (3-5 pump strokes)
Contains per ml: Essential Fatty Acids (eicosapentaenoic, docosahexaenoic, docosapentaenoic, linoleic, alpha-linolenic and gamma-linolenic), biotin 100mcg, zinc sulphate 12mg, vitamin A 121 i.u., vitamin D3 12.1 i.u., vitamin E 1.1 i.u., pyridoxine HCl 0.18mg, methionine HCl 1.2mg, inositol 1mg.