HILLS SCIENCE PLAN Canine Sensitive Stomach & Skin with Chicken
Hill's? Science Diet? Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin dry dog food provides precisely balanced nutrition for sensitive digestive systems and improves skin and coat health.
- Easy digestion, balanced & complete nutrition
- Vitamin E & other nutrients for healthy skin & glossy coat
- Clinically proven antioxidant benefits
- No artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives
Adult dogs with Sensitive Stomachs (i.e., occasional loose stools, upset stomach, or trouble tolerating current food) and Sensitive Skin.
Not recommended for:
Puppies, pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to:Science Diet? Puppy Healthy Development, Science Diet? Puppy Healthy Development Small Bites or Science Diet? Puppy Small and Toy Breed
Helpful Feeding Guide Tips
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
High qualityÿprotein and thoughtfully sourcedÿingredients.
Brewers Rice, Chicken Meal, Whole Grain Sorghum, Cracked Pearled Barley, Pea Protein, Pork Fat, Soybean Oil, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dried Beet Pulp, Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Iodized Salt, Flaxseed, L-Lysine, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, Oat Fiber, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene, Apples, Broccoli, Carrots, Cranberries, Green Peas.