VET IQHealthy Treats - Teething Treats for Puppies
These tasty, easy to administer treats have been specifically designed to meet the specific needs of teething puppies. Our Teething Treats consist of a smooth but rigid outer shell that the puppy can chew on, to pressurise the gums. After a short period the shell will break down to release a creamy filling. This filling is infused with natural extracts of chamomile and menthol that have calming and soothing properties to provide relief to your puppy's sore gums on contact.
- Nutritious treat for puppies
- Aids in the control of teething discomfort
- Contains chamomile extract, menthol extract and clove oils
- Fortified with Vitamin C
|Chamomile||* Natural Herb.
* Soothing, calming and relaxing.
* Relaxes and tones the nervous system.
* Analgesic properties which reduces pain.
* Anti-inflammatory properties.
|Menthol||* Powerful essential oil.
* Acts as a natural mild anaesthetic and evokes a cooling effect on the gums which gives a soothing sensation.
* It has local anaesthetic and counter irritant properties and produces a cooling effect.
* Therapeutic properties of menthol are germicidal and are also known to reduce itching and tenderness which is associated with teething.
|Vitamin C||* Important in wound healing.
* Maintains healthy epithelial tissues.
* Aids in development of teeth.
* Immune system booster.
|Clove Oil||* Powerful antibacterial proven to relieve and deaden dental pain.
* Acts on central nervous system stimulating a calming effect.
* Cloves active component eugenol is an effective local anaesthetic and has been used for a long time in dentistry.