ADVOCATE Dog (1-4kg) Small
Puppy, Adult & Senior
FOR DOGS AND PUPPIES OVER 1KG AND UP TO 4KG
Topical prevention and treatment of mixed parasitic infections on dogs and puppies 7 weeks of age and weighing over 1kg and up to 4kg.
- Kills fleas on dogs and prevents infestations for at least 4 weeks
- Kills fleas before they can lay eggs
- Kills flea larvae in the dog's surroundings
- Assists in the control of flea allergy dermatitis in dogs
- Treatment of ear mite infestation, sarcoptic mange, demodectic mange
- Prevention of heartworm disease (L3 and L4 larvae of Dirofilaria immitis)
- Treatment of infections with gastrointestinal nemotodes including ascarids, hookworms and whipworms
- Can be used on puppies over 7 weeks of age and 1kg in weight
Use only as Directed
DO NOT USE ON CATS
Use one 0.4ml tube per dog weighing over 1.0kg and up to 4.0kg.
Hold the applicatior tube in an upright position. Twist and pull the cap off the tube. Turn the cap around and place the other end of the cap back on the tube. Twist cap to break seal, then remove the cap from the tube.
For Easy application the animal should be standing.
Part the hair between the shoulder blades until the skin is visible.
Place the tip of the tube on the skin and squeese out the tube several times to empty its contents directly onto the skin as a single spot.
Apply to undamaged Skin Only.
Do not get this product in your pet's eyes or mouth. If this happens, immediately contact you Vet for advice.