ADVOCATE Cat (4kg+) Large
Kitten, Adult & Senior
All Breed Sizes
FOR CATS OVER 4KG
Topical prevention and treatment of mixed parasitic infections on cats weighing over 4kg.
- Kills fleas on cats and prevents infestations for at least 4 weeks
- Kills fleas before they can lay eggs
- Kills flea larvae in the dog's surroundings
- Assists in the control of flea allergy dermatitis in cats
- Treatment of ear mite infestation
- Prevention of heartworm disease (L3 and L4 larvae of Dirofilaria immitis)
- Treatment of infections with gastrointestinal nemotodes including ascarids, hookworms
- Can be used on kittens over 9 weeks of age and 1kg in weight
Use only as Directed
DO NOT USE ON DOGS
Use one 0.8ml tube per cat weighing over 4kg. Cats weighing more than 8kg, use the appropriate combination of tubes.
Hold the applicator tube in an upright position. Twist and pull the cap off the tube. Turn the cap around and place the other end of the cap back on the tube. Twist cap to break seal, then remove the cap from the tube.
For Easy application the animal should be standing.
Part the hair on the cat's neck at the base of the skull until the skin is visible.
Place the tip of the tube on the skin and squeeze out the tube several times to empty its contents directly onto the skin as a single spot.
Application at the base of the skull will minimise the opportunity for the cat to lick the product.
Apply to undamaged Skin Only.
Do not get this product in your pet's eyes or mouth. If this happens, immediately contact you Vet for advice.